Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm Back..

I'm Back.. and hopefully for good this time! 
 Married life is great, we love it! We have been married now for about 3 months, it's crazy how fast time fly's. Michael is busy with school, but he is such a good sport.. he is working so hard so one day he can support our little family. He is such a good husband, even though he is busy and he always makes a little time for me :) I have been working a lot and it keeps me busy while he is at school. We have been loving going to all the BYU football games and hanging out with friends. We have made a few new friends in our ward, and love getting together with them. we got a our first calling as a married couple.. We are primary teachers!! If you know me at all you will know how excited I was about this, I LOVE singing time, it is one of my favorite things! We have a cute little primary with only 6 kids, and they are all under the age of 6.. it's the smallest primary ever! We teach every other week so we can still go to our adult classes too. We are so happy with life and the way things have been going for us, we can't wait to see what the future has in store!! 

Sorry for all the picture, but I LOVE them and wanted to share.. 


I love the lighting in this picture, it was taken the night before we were sealed..




The BOWLER family, I'm so happy we were all able to be together!

Love this with all the kids and there spouses

Brothers and Sisters

Friends



Love this of all the bowler boys..

Even Marie was there, LOVE this!

Struve family, love my new family

This is one of my favorite pictures ever, all my nieces outside the Temple

She is one of my best friends, Love her!

4 comments:

  1. Tears...

    I am so proud of you!!!
    I am so happy for both of you!!!
    I am so glad you shared a few pictures from your DAY!!!

    What a day that was for our family!!!
    Thanks for your great choice that brought us all together!!!

    Heart your heart and love your guts,
    mom

    and welcome back to blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney you have inspired me. I hope to get on board soon too. I love the photos, especially the ones on the RR tracks. I am so happy for you and Michael. You're such a great couple! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the photos! I am so happy that you are happy. I am excited to watch your family grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pictures!! Your photographer did an amazing job. Every single one was so fun! And I love to hear how married life is going. Exciting about your new callings.

    ReplyDelete