Friday, May 18, 2012

Susanville

Sorry for the delay in blogging, don't even have an excuse, I guess I have just been lazy! The beginning of April we were able to go to Susanville for Michael's best friends wedding, and for easter weekend. We had so much fun with Mom and Dad Struve, and Holly and Patrick. It was such a nice break from Provo and the normal everyday activities! We laughed, stayed up way to late playing games, and talking wedding stuff. We had SO much fun and can't wait to go back in July as husband and wife!! (only 64 more days)

Michael looking handsome as usual!

Ok, it is NOT supposed to snow in California! I guess I better get used to it though :)

Welcome to the "Gun Show" as Michael would say! haha

Michael and Dad Struve putting in the green house.

While we were there I also got one of my wisdom teeth out.. so here is a pic of me fat cheek!!

funny story.. First of all I do NOT like going to the dentist, so i was freaking out the whole weekend about getting my wisdom tooth out. We walked into the dentist office and Michael's Mom gave me some medicine to calm my nerves then after doing ex-rays I was put on nitrus. I don't really remember much and for that I am glad, but I do remember one thing.. Dad Struve saying he was going to need a blade!! He got up and was showing Mom struve where they were kept. Michael was there the intire time holding my hand, He looked up and me and I was crying, trying to hold it in but I just couldn't anymore, he asked what was wrong and I just said I was nervous! A little while later I was finally done, I let go of Michael's hand and he had indents of where my fingers were (I guess I was squeezing a little to tight). then we were off to go home and relax. 
I guess I should probably start getting used to being in a dentist office since that's what Michael will be doing :)

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that Michael was there holding your hand. I would have been nervous too. You are one lucky girl. I am so glad that you are blogging again especially since you don't have an excuse and you have so many things to blog about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 23, 2012

    getting teeth pulled is the scariest!! You and Micheal are seriously SO cute

    ReplyDelete