Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Susanville

After 12 days apart I was finally able to fly up to Susanville and see this handsome boy! I hurried and got off the plane and "mom walked" to baggage claim to see him, I think we gave each other the biggest hug EVER! Then when he opened my door to let me in the car there was a bouquet of pink daisys. Isn't he the best!?
Later that night we finally made it down to Susanville, Mom and Dad Struve were waiting up for us and we got to visit and chat with them for awhile before going to bed.
Friday morning we woke up before the sun and headed down to Chico to help Michael's sister and her husband move to Susanville, we brought back there cute kids with us and they followed later that night along with Michael's sister Melissa and her family who were driving in from Utah!!
The rest of the week we just enjoyed being together, having home cooked meals, playing games, and visiting with the family!!
The week went by way to fast, but we can't wait to see Mom and Dad Struve in a couple of weeks!!
Next stop the Bowler family, Can't wait for all of you to meet my Best Friend! :)

Freezing in Susanville!

The best part of the week was just being together 24/7

5 comments:

  1. i super can't wait to meet your best friend! i love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh you guys are such a beautiful couple!! I'm jealous that I don't have models like you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Boyfriend/Bestfriend-in-law,
    Thanks for making Sydney sooooo
    HAPPY!
    It looks good on her!
    Heart you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so cute!! I'm so excited to meet the girl that my brother talks about all the time!! Thanks so much for helping out with Wesley and Taylor. Wesley talks about you a lot. Hopefully I'll get to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like your engagement pictures. I am so happy that you were finally able to see Michael. But I still miss you!

    ReplyDelete