Friday, January 20, 2012

Road Trip!

Last Wednesday night Michael and I decided to take a random trip to southern California for the long weekend. We left Thursday afternoon and came back Monday! We had such a good time, it was our first road trip together and I couldn't ask for better company, we talked and laughed the entire drive there and back!!
We got to my parents around 10pm and Mom had Miguels waiting for us. SO yummy! We ate and visited with Mom and Dad for a little bit then headed over to the Byrd's to surprise them. :) I walked in and they were all in bed so I jumped on Letti, she was pretty surprised. Her and Darian got up and came out to visit with Mom, Dad, Michael and I.
Friday morning, the Byrd's came over and woke us up, such a good wake up call :) After breakfast Dad and Michael were off to go golfing, (good thing they tied so Michael will be able to be a part of the Bowler family. haha) I got go shopping with Mom and Letti then came home and hung out with the kids. That night we had egg rolls for dinner with Aunt Toni, Grandpa, and Grandma Bowler.
Saturday Dad and Michael went golfing again, and I went to some soccer games with Letti. Then we went on a triple date later that night with Dad, Mom, Darian, and Letti!!
Sunday was very relaxing we hung out with the family and I got to show Michael off to everyone at church :)
We had such a great weekend, thanks for hanging out with us! We can't wait to see you all again, SO come visit us soon!?
Love your stinkin' Guts!!


Dad & Mom
Letti & Darian
Handsome & I
Isn't this the cutest picture ever?? Paisley LOVED Michael and would walk around the house calling for him if she couldn't see him!
This is her cuddling with him when he was watching football with my Dad.

8 comments:

  1. So cute syd! I love hearing about all this! You guys are just too cute together :) miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Will you come down to see our cousins on summer? Love Cole"

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the most popular comment of the weekend... "You two are the cutest couple!"

    I really really enjoyed getting to know Michael!!! Thanks for bringing him down.

    Love you and MISS you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu guys are so fun! I know your fam was so happy to have you home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that surprise thank you for doing that. I loved Michael he fits in perfectly. I can't wait for the rest of the family to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only 173 DAYS!!! But who's counting!? Love you so MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fun getting to see you two together. I loved Paisley sitting infront of us at church calling Michael's name. That picture is so cute of them. I am glad you had come and surprised Letti and some of your family. I am sure they all just LOVED having you two there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come surprise me!! I'll even play golf with Michael! lol....Sorry for the phone tag today! I'll call you tomorrow xoxoxox!

    ReplyDelete