Wednesday, December 21, 2011

One more Week!!!!!!

One more week till I get to see my Handsome boy, I sure do MISS him! :)
I am SO thankful for skype, without it I don't know how we would get through these days apart. We were both laying in our beds the other night texting.. we both couldn't sleep cause we were missing each other to much (at that time he had only been gone for 2 days) when I got the cutest text..
"I CAN'T SLEEP! I need you!!! I just love thinking about you! This is going to be the most difficult 11 days of my LIFE!"
I sure did get a winner with this boy! If I am at work or busy doing something he will randomly send me the sweetest text and I love it!!

Can't wait to see you Handsome & take my spot back from the bear :)

6 comments:

  1. What are you going to do for eighteen months without each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's NOT even a funny joke!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 2 more days until we get to see you. Aren't you excited for that? Haha I know I am not as cute as Michael. I am so happy that you are happy. Remember absence makes the heart grow fonder.

    PS What are you going to do for 3 weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love you Syd! You are so cute and sweet and I am SO glad you finally found a guy who is just as sweet as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I know that you have seen Michael so its now time for a new post. Love Letti

    ReplyDelete