Friday, December 16, 2011

Bitter-Sweet!

Today Michael left for home (Northern California) for about two and a half weeks, it was a bitter-sweet day. I am SO excited for him to be able to be with his parents and not have to worry about school, but I already miss him like CRAZY!!!
I am very excited to be going to Susanville and getting to meet his family. I think getting to meet/know someones family can tell you a lot about a person, just being able to see where he grew up and how he treats and interacts with his family!
Only 12 more days.. I can hardly wait :)

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Only 7 more days until I get to see you and only 2 more months until I get to meet Michael. I can't wait! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 1 more minute till I text you.
    I am so very happy for you and look forward to meeting you both together on Jan 2nd (I hope, hope, hope)!!!
    And that would be in 16 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you get to go meet his family in Susanville. I am excited for you. Hope I get to see you on Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete