Tuesday, December 13, 2011

LOVE

LOVE is a strong word, but a word with lots of meaning. It's an emotion that we lose ourselves in, something we all wish for one day.. my Mom found this quote on pinterest and sent it to me.. I thought it was perfect! :)

Something that is and WILL always be on my list is being married in the Temple! I want someone who has served a mission, and who loves the lord and will always put the Lord first in all things!

And I am enjoying being on this journey to LOVE!!
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Love your post
    Love the Temple
    Love you more!

    Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen!

    Love you and like you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so happy for you Syd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Syd. Enjoy the journey

    ReplyDelete