Monday, December 5, 2011

VERY much in LIKE..

Well everyone.. this is Michael, we have been dating for about a month now, and things are going great! Michael's sister and her husband, Melissa & Rodney Jay were in our family ward back in California. Melissa had been trying to get me to go up to her house in Salt lake to cut her hair and she suggested that her brother and I drive up there together. Michael texted me a week before and suggested that we go out sometime during the week so that drive up to his sisters wouldn't be awkward.. we hit it off and things were going good.. I went to Texas 2 weeks later for thanksgiving, and decided to see how I felt when I was gone.. long story short I missed him like CRAZY and couldn't wait to get back to Utah to see him!

Here are some pictures, we went up to see the lights at temple square and then yesterday we got tickets to go to the first presidency's Christmas devotional!!




5 comments:

  1. You mentioned Michael in most all of your conversations.
    You saw his car everywhere.
    You introduced him to the whole rowdie family via face-time.
    You are SO happy...
    I'm in like too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Yay Syd!!!! I am so happy for you! You guys are the cutest couple ever!! Keep us posted on Everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun Syd!! I love it :) What a cute couple you make too. I have met him a couple times and he was always so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuute! That is so rad you got to go to the devotional together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous. I have never been to anything at the conference center and to get to go during this time of year is so neat. I want to go to see the lights so bad. I am so happy that you are so happy. I don't think I have ever seen you this happy with anyone you have dated. You love to talk to us about him and that is a great sign. I love you and I can't wait to see what the future holds. You make me so proud and what a great example you are to all of your nieces.

    ReplyDelete