Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 17: A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life.

The Gospel is such a huge part of my life! I truly gained my testimony when I was going to EFY, EFY is/was one of the greatest blessings in my life! I still listen to all the EFY cd's when I am getting ready for church on Sunday's. It was such a fun/spiritual time, to be surrounded with SO many other members my age with the same beliefs and standards! EFY is what made me want nothing less than a TEMPLE marriage and I am still working hard to reach that goal, and I will NEVER settle for anything less!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for all of the great choices you have made in your life. I am so happy that mom sent you to EFY so that you can now tell your nieces and nephews how good it is. I can't wait to attend your wedding in the San Diego temple one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that EFY is True, and so are you...
    see you soon! Heart, mom

    ReplyDelete