Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you

My Sisters are some of the most amazing people I know, I call them all the time! It makes me sad that we all live SO far from each other, but it makes seeing each other that much better and more exciting!
Letti: Letti is such a good mom, she is SO organized, she would drop anything to help someone, loves sports, and very involved in the community.
Lynda: Lynda is a great mom, very creative, such a good cook and baker, she is not afraid to try new things (crafts/recipes), book worm, great with advise.
These two inspire me SO much, I want to be a good mom like them, crafty and creative like Lynda, and organized and giving like Letti!!
Love you both SO SO much thanks for being the GREATEST sisters ever!

2 comments:

  1. awww. that was so sweet!
    love you syd!
    p.s. thanks for being such a GREAT
    example to my girls! they look up to you
    in SO many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember your baby blessing. Dad mentioned a great quality of each of your siblings and blessed you to develop the same ones. Special.

    I'm so thankful to be the mother of children that really LIKE each other.

    Love you and like you!!!
    heart, mom

    ReplyDelete