Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Emily is Someone I could never imagine my life without! We met in cosmetology school and we instantly became friends, we are SO similar and when we are together there is never a dull moment! Emily is someone I really look up to, she got married a little over a year ago to the most amazing man.. Carl is so great to her and I hope one day I will be able to find a man like him. Emily is the type of friend that no matter where in the world we are we will always be close and talk often!!
Thanks for being my BEST FRIEND!
Love you Em!!







Em is also an amazing writer check out her blog carlandemily.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Good friends are the best. I am praying for her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Emily too. I have only met her once but I feel like if I saw her I could just run up to her and give her a big hug.

    PS I love her blog.

    ReplyDelete